hey, guys, I am Sanjiv shen and today I am presenting best fathers day quotes, images, greeting card, wishes, messages, and thoughts I know that you are searching about?





I know that you are searching about?







when is fathers day?
fathers day date?
what are fathers day gifts?
fathers day message?
fathers day quotes?
fathers day greeting card?
fathers day wishes?





Fathers day special





Father is a personality who never shows who much trouble he may have undergone to fulfill all our dreams. He scolds us from above but from inside he has plenty of love which he showers on us by his own unique way.





fathers day quotes




Your father is a man who stood up with you on all phases of life, holding his finger you rose up and whatever you are today is just because of his blessings. He might sleep empty stomach but he tries to find all the possible ways to fulfill your stomach. He is your power, your strength, your confidence booster, and your well-wisher.





content









Father is a precious gift from God, who shows you the right path and solve all your problems one by one. He introduces you with the outer world and makes you feel special by fulfilling your wishes and teaches you what is right for you or not. No matter where you are today he still blesses you and loves you unconditionally.





fathers day quotes




F.A.T.H.E.R.S.
F: Faithful
A: Always there
T: Trustworthy
H: Honoring
E: Every-Loving
R: Righteous
S: Supportive





Now it’s your turn to show your care, love, and gratitude towards your father. Let him know how much you mean to him. Share out the most mesmerizing quotes for Father’s Day Celebration 2019 with your loving dad.





Father’s Day Wishes





Wish your father in a most remarkable way on this Father’s Day; by sharing out ultimate lovely wishes.





fathers day quotes




“I don’t believe in superheroes, but I have one real hero. And that’s my dad. Happy Father’s Day”





“You are my first love, my dad, you are my king. Happy Father’s Day”





fathers day quotes




“No one can understand me as better as you do; no one can believe in me as much as you do. Thanks, dad for everything. Happy Father’s Day”





“My inspiration, my strength, my courage all is my dad. Happy Father’s Day”





fathers day quotes




“Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you Dad. Happy Father’s day”





Every girl may not be queen to her husband but she is always a princess to her father.





fathers day quotes




Wherever you are, I want to let you know that I miss you on this journey of life. SEnding you lots of my love, prayers, and wishes on this lovely occasion. ? Happy Father’s Day





fathers day quotes




If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, The whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons. ? Happy Father’s Day





A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. — Billy Graham





fathers day quotes




My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband, and friend. ? Tiger Woods





There is no teacher equal to mother and there’s nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father. — Amit Ray





fathers day quotes




My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. ? Happy Father’s Day





Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers singers of songs. ? Happy Father’s Day





Fathers day Whatsapp messages





There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.





fathers day quotes




Great Msg About Dad: “A Great Man Who Spares His Life … …-Hides His Feelings … -Ignores His Happiness … -Accepts The Struggle … So Don’t Hurt Your Gentle Dad … Think About Him…!”





A Father means so many things… An understanding heart, A source of strength and support right from the very start. Happy Father’s Day!!





fathers day quotes




Over the years as we grow old, we remember our father so brave and bold. In the garden …Leaning on the plow, He would listen to me; I see him now. He would give advice and understand; He was always there to lend a hand. So on his day let’s take the time to say “Thanks”, DAD. I’m glad you’re …





My father is just like a candle to me who bring light in the darkness. Happy Father’s Day Papa…!!





fathers day quotes




“Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”





Sending oceans of Father’s day wishes to you my Dad. I love you with all my heart! Happy Father’s Day!!
It is easier for a father
to have children than
for children to have a real father.





fathers day quotes




I'm glad to have u dad.
“HAPPY FATHERS DAY”
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. ”





fathers day quotes




I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.





One father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters.