Happy Mother’s Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and greetings.





Mother a lovely creation of God. As God cannot be present everywhere with everyone, God appeared for us in the form of MOTHER. Yes, Mother is a form of the pure soul full of purity & love which she showers upon her kids.





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes

Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




Mother is the ultimate presence of God on earth, with whom we can share our all joys & sorrows. Whatever the situation may be the only person who can understand you and will support you is your Mother.





To us, Mother is our first friend, our guide, our supporter, our mentor, our first teacher, our whole universe.





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




MOTHER WORD MEANS





“M” is for the million things she gave me,
O” means only that she’s growing old,
T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.









Mothers Day Wishes





“Wishing you all the Love, Health, and Happiness that you so deserve.”Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers of the world!





Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.”





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




To the best mom in the world. Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-around mom in the world.” ― Happy Mother’s Day





May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!” ― Happy Mother’s Day





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking.” ― Happy Mother’s Day





Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!”





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you.” ― Happy Mother’s Day 2019






“Thank You” “Seems very small to say when I think about all the sacrifices you have made for me.” I Love You Dearest Mommy. Happy Mother Day to You.





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




“To the World, You are a Mother, but to Your Family, You are the World.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!





One of my most awesome friends just so happens to be one of the most awesome moms on the planet!” Happy Mother’s Day To You!





Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes




“I like the way you smile, I adore the way you care, and I love your every single step as what you are!” ― Happy Mother’s Day!





“I hope to be a mother like you. Strong, loving devoted, inspiring wonderful, and cool.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!